ABOUT ME - JULIA O'NEILL

Hello everyone! My name is Julia O’Neill and I am from Windham, New Hampshire. I am currently a senior at High Point University majoring in Strategic Communication with a Social Media Marketing minor. High Point University has given me the chance to challenge myself academically along with growing socially. During my time at HPU, I have involved myself in the sisterhood of Alpha Gamma Delta, which has given me the opportunity to build forever-lasting friendships. In addition, I am also an active member of High Point University's Campus Activities Team (CAT). This on-campus club creatively brainstorms and organizes events for students to attend with friends. For example, this past spring, CAT put together a carnival on campus, where students were able to ride the fairest wheel, design hats, and participate in several other activities. On top of this, I have also taken on the responsibility of lifeguarding for HPU's REC program.

Academically, I have been able to explore my passion and have found great interest in both advertising and marketing. The fashion and beauty industry is another passion I have grown to love within the past 4 years. In the near future, I plan to pursue my passion by finding a job in these areas of work.

Outside of my studies, I have a love for traveling and food. As a result, I am excited to combine both my academics and interests when I study abroad in Florence, Italy next fall. It has always been a dream of mine to explore a new culture and with this opportunity, I am able to make my dream a reality.




Comments

Popular Posts